Monday, June 16, 2008

Marti Michell Day This Thursday

I am so excited about this Thursday being Marti Michell Day! This will be the first time I will be meeting Marti Michell and let me tell you it is driving me crazy!!! This talented Quilter is coming to Eden, New York to share all her ideas and different techniques with us! I truly can not wait to learn from such an experienced Quilter.

There is so much going on here at the Eden Creative Sewing Center that I want to share with you all. I have put some of our classes on our website for July. We have our Christmas in July week all set and are trying to put more in the week just for you! I have gotten some great ideas by our customers on some projects that they would like to do for that week. They came to me and I worked it out for them. I will do what I can with your suggestions for classes as well as your suggestions for the store. So let me know what it is that you are looking for.

We will be celebrating our 10th year of being on Main Street in Eden, New York this September. I am looking for some people that want to celebrate this significant moment with us. There will be sales of all sorts in the weeks to come! So please keep an eye out for what will be happening on our website.

That is all that I can think of right now to tell you. As things begin to happen, I will try to post them for you all to see. I look forward to see what it is that I will have for you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the marti michell event was great and what a great experience it was. anyone who missed it you missed a once in a ife time dream. she had much to share with all.