Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Labor Day Weekend! After a summer season of up and down temperatures, rainfall, thunderstorms and hail, the weatherman sure hit this weekend's forecast out of the park.

I have to tell you all, Carolynn called me this morning to tell me the information for Thimbleberries Club 2009 arrived in the mail today. I just had to come over and see the charm packs and, it is absolutely wonderful! There will be three colorways - traditional, bright, and light. I'm not sure which one I'll chose for my sample - they're all so beautiful.

Stay tuned as we fine tune and streamline our Thimbleberries Club here at the Eden Creative Sewing Center for 2009. I believe we have one of the strongest clubs in the country, full of interested and creative quilters who never cease to amaze me with their ideas.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Hope to see you all soon at Carolynn's!

Warmly,
Candace

No comments: